My observations and tips.
1. Use pesto with extra olive oil OR flavored dipping sauce to brush on dough before each layer of cheese and meat.
2. Make sure bundt pan is oiled very well.
3. You will need more dough than you think. I suggest rolling the pieces of dough into balls and covering the bottom of a well oiled bundt pan.
4. Layer the pepperoni and cheese lavishly and keep away from middle and edges.
5. I would put pepperoni and cheese on top and not cover it with another layer of dough! personal preference.
The recipe is good, really easy to make and good even if made with biscuit dough. Pictures of the process on the link above